Michelle is a Partner in Lee & Lee’s Corporate department. She is qualified to practise law in several jurisdictions including England & Wales, Singapore and Gibraltar.
Michelle’s areas of expertise include:
- Advising educational institutions and businesses, property developers, technology and bio-sciences corporations as well as entities in other industries on a wide range of transactions, such as:
- Sale and purchase of assets or shares
- Joint Venture
- Dispute resolution
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Drafting / review of contracts
- Incorporation and corporate compliance
- Advising companies listed on the SGX-ST and issuers of listed debt securities on compliance and regulatory requirements under the Listing Rules of the SGX-ST.
- Acting for financial institutions, issuers, guarantors and trustees in debt capital markets transactions. Examples of significant transactions include:
- Acting for an established property and investment holding company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the establishment of a US$2 billion listed Euro medium term note programme.
- Acting for an international serviced residence owner-operator in the establishment of a S$1 billion multicurrency medium term note programme.
- Acting for an international financial institution as arranger of a S$1 billion multicurrency medium term note programme.
- Acting for a listed property development, engineering and construction company in the establishment of its S$500 million multicurrency medium term note programme.
- Acting in the issue of perpetual securities by a regional property development, lifestyle retail and hospitality management company listed on the SGX-ST.