Michelle is a Partner in Lee & Lee’s Corporate department. She is qualified to practise law in several jurisdictions including England & Wales, Singapore and Gibraltar.
She has in-depth experience acting for financial institutions, issuers, guarantors and trustees in debt capital markets transactions. Significant transactions include:
- the establishment of a US$2 billion listed Euro medium term note programme by a property and investment holding company listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- the optional redemption of notes by a listed property development and engineering company under its S$1 billion multicurrency debt issuance programme
- the establishment of a S$1 billion multicurrency medium term note programme by an international serviced residence owner-operator
- the issue of perpetual securities by a regional property development, lifestyle retail and hospitality management company listed on the SGX-ST
- acting for an international financial institution as arranger of a S$1 billion multicurrency medium term note programme.
Michelle’s areas of expertise also include advising on joint ventures, acquisitions and divestments of companies, businesses and assets. Notable transactions include:
- acting for a British business services group listed on the London Stock Exchange in a series of acquisitions in Singapore
- acting in the S$100 million divestment of a group of companies in the healthcare sector
- acting for a government-owned company in its joint venture with an established developer listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Michelle also advises charities on a pro bono basis.