Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Melissa is a Partner in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department.
She graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2007 whereupon she joined Lee & Lee to serve pupillage, and was called to the Singapore bar in 2008.
Melissa handles a diverse range of civil and commercial litigation work. She is on the panel of lawyers for medical negligence insurers and acts for medical professionals in various civil suits commenced by patients, complaints to the Singapore Medical Council and coroner’s inquiries.
Her work experience also includes:-
- acting for various corporations, partnerships and individuals in commercial disputes involving issues of contract, directors’ duties, partners’ duties and shareholders’ rights;
- acting for various banks, financial institutions and individuals in banking disputes, debt-recovery claims and enforcement;
- advising and acting for various corporations and financial institutions in matters involving liquidation and judicial management proceedings;
- advising on and acting in estate litigation disputes;
- acting for various corporations and individuals in landlord-tenant disputes.