Michelle is a Partner in the Corporate Department of Lee & Lee. She graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2014 with Second Class (Upper Division) Honours and was called to the Singapore bar as an advocate and solicitor in 2015. She joined Lee & Lee in 2020 and was made a Partner in 2023.
Michelle’s key area of practice includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital market transactions and general corporate and commercial work.
Some of the work she has been involved in include:
- Acting for CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch, as the issue manager, and CGS CIMB Securities Pte Ltd as underwriter and placement agent, in the listing of Credit Bureau Asia Limited (a credit and risk information solutions provider) on the Main Board of the SGX-ST
- Acting for OTS Holdings Limited, a food manufacturing group, in relation to its listing on the Catalist Board of the SGX-ST
- Acting for an SGX-listed company in the disposal of a special purpose vehicle holding a freehold industrial property
- Acting for the vendors in the disposal of a company in the business of providing in-store and web-based restaurant management technology solutions
- Acting for an SGX-listed company in its acquisition of the entire shareholding interest in a Singapore company which is engaged in the business of an info-communications system integrator and service provider
- Acting for a public company incorporated in Thailand in the acquisition of shares in a Singapore company in the logistics business
- Acting for a food and beverage retail company in its joint venture with another company in a similar business
- Acting for a French multi-national hotel group in its divestment of certain subsidiaries
- Assisting with the implementation of corporate restructuring for various multi-national corporations