Evelyn is a Partner in our Banking and Finance Department.
Evelyn graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2008, and was admitted to the Singapore Bar in 2009.
Evelyn’s area of practice encompasses bilateral loans, syndicated loans, security arrangements and documentation. She regularly advises banks and corporate borrowers in domestic and cross-border secured and unsecured transactions.
Some of the matters she has been involved in include:-
- Acting for a local bank in relation to the secured facilities of approximately SGD 430 million granted to a developer to finance the acquisition of a land site and development of a condominium
- Acting for a syndicate of banks in relation to facilities of SGD 200 million granted to a business trust
- Acting for a local bank in relation to secured facilities of RMB 120 million granted to a borrower incorporated in the People’s Republic of China
- Acting for a borrower in the refinancing of facilities of SGD 310 million secured against luxury serviced apartments in Singapore
- Acting for borrowers in separate transactions granting combined facilities of GBP 400 million to finance the acquisition of student accommodation assets.