Jason is a Partner in our Banking and Finance Department.
Jason graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) in 2003 and commenced his career as a quality control engineer with a pre-fabrication company. In 2007, he graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Laws and was admitted to the Singapore bar as an advocate and solicitor in 2008.
His area of practice includes advising banks and borrowers on syndicated and bilateral loans, structured financing, REIT financing, general banking facilities and acquisition and asset financing.
Some of his transaction highlights include having:
- Acted for a syndicate of banks involving refinancing of facilities of S$270,000,000 in relation to a luxury hotel in Singapore.
- Acted for a borrower in a syndicated loan transaction of S$200,000,000 to refinance the acquisition of a land site and the development of a project consisting of residential, retail and hotel elements.
- Acted for various banks in separate transactions providing combined facilities of S$200,000,000 to a REIT to finance its acquisition of a commercial property in the central business district of Singapore.
- Acted for a joint-venture company in a secured financing transaction of up to S$220,000,000, in relation to the development of an executive condominium in Singapore.
- Acted for a developer in relation to the secured financing of acquisition of the land site and the development of a business park.
- Acted for a foreign bank in a structured financing transaction, involving back-to-back facilities, both secured and unsecured, of £115,000,000 each.
- Acted for two local banks in separate transactions providing combined facilities of S$450,000,000 to a Singapore-incorporated company in the marine industry.
- Acted for a foreign bank in providing secured facilities of S$65,000,000 to a Singapore-incorporated company for the purposes of financing the development of a serviced apartment.