About Keith NG
Keith is a Partner with Lee & Lee’s Corporate department. He graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1995 and was admitted to the Singapore bar as an advocate and solicitor in 1996. His practice experience concentrates on the areas of private equity investments, including venture capital work, mergers and acquisitions, MBO’s, corporate restructuring, and general corporate and joint venture agreements. His other experience includes acting in project financing transactions and syndicated loan and debt restructuring transactions.
He also spent more than a year as in-house legal counsel and investment manager for a government-linked private equity investment firm in Singapore advising on, structuring, negotiating and closing of seed and venture capital investments in Singapore and United States.
Notable transactions on which Keith has acted include: -
- Representing a VC fund with respect to its investment in a Singapore food review portal and the subsequent trade sale of the company to a Singapore GLC.
- Representing a software company in relation to fund raising/share subscription activities, subsequent corporate restructuring and a trade sale of its business across Singapore, Malaysia, China & Thailand.
- Representing the economic development board of an ASEAN country in the setting up of fund investment activities in Singapore and its investment in Singapore start-ups.
- Representing a UK MNC in the disposal of its electronic security business across Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.
- Representing a Singapore nano-technology company in several rounds of fund raising activities as well as return of capital to investors and corporate restructuring.
- Advising the vendor in respect of the divestment of its portfolio of SPV’s (and the underlying industrial properties) to an Australian-managed REIT.
- Representation of a listed Singapore company in respect of its divestment of all of its non-core businesses, including advising on issues relating to divestment structures and Singapore regulatory issues.
- Representation of an Indonesian food manufacturer and its international financial advisor in a merger and acquisition transaction with a major US conglomerate involving on- and off-shore corporate restructuring and advice with respect to tax efficiencies and corporate compliance.
- 65574 866